Monday, April 6, 2015

Last Email from your Missionary

I just want to share with you my testimony, that I know my Savior lives, and that this church is his instrument to help us fulfil our eternal potential to become like him. This work is marvelous and brings more joy and pain than any other thing in this world, but it is through this that we can become perfected and become like him. I love you all and am so glad that you are part of my eternal family, and that we can work hard together to make other families eternal as well. This really has been the best 18 months of, and for, my life, and I can't wait to see how life gets better, always through the plan of happiness, right? :)

Love you!!!
Hermana Ferrin



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment