Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

Today's update will be rather short, folks. Sorry. But I want to take a moment to share my testimony of the Savior. 2 years ago this last week, I was coming home from Jerusalem, where I learned in a very real way that Christ lived, that he minstered, and that he died and was resurrected to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man, to give us a chance to live again in his presence and find joy in this life. 

I'm learning here, in Nicaragua, in a very real way, that He lives. He is the Only Begotten of the Father, and that through Him, we are begotten sons and daughters unto God. I have realized just how true it is that there is a real Christ, and that this is really his church, and that all the covenants we make in the temple and at baptism teach us more about him, and that really, there is nothing better in this world than following him and getting to know just how amazing and marvelous he is. Christ lives, and life doesn't get better than that. I would give up everything I have, more than I've already done to be here, to know him and follow him, and I am amazed at the love he gives me, and I invite each one of you to focus more on Christ this week, to learn just a bit more of what he did for you, for me, and for every one of us, even for the ones who reject and scorn him.
Love,
Hermana Ferrin

No comments:

Post a Comment